MARKETING YOUR HOME:
PROPERTY MARKETING THAT WORKS
SELLING YOUR HOME FASTER AND POSITIONING YOU FOR SUCCESS
We been the #1 residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. for 22 years*, successfully bringing together home buyers and sellers from across the country.
1 BRAND ONLINE
Home buyers are online — and one real estate brand gets more of their attention than any other.
The Coldwell Banker® brand is the #1 most-visited residential real estate brand online.*
Website Visits by Brand
INTERNET MARKETING ADVANTAGE
Your home will be shown on up to 700+ websites, including the most-visited real estate websites in the world, putting it in front of potential buyers everywhere. Our comprehensive internet marketing strategy includes displaying your home with a detailed description and multiple photos on the most-visited real estate websites.
Syndication to as Many as 700+ Partner Websites
EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY MARKETING
In today’s competitive real estate market, the key to success is differentiation — doing common things in an uncommon way. In fact, differentiation from the competition has become the cornerstone of service to our valued clients.
I am proud to deliver exceptional marketing programs that help produce results. Each step of your property’s marketing plan is designed to help your home sell fast and for the desired price. I ensure that from concept to completion, your home is uniquely cared for by our expert marketing team.
MARKETING YOUR HOME
I offer one of the most powerful and comprehensive marketing programs for attracting buyers and getting homes sold. In addition to our industry-leading online strategy, we use a proven combination of traditional and cutting-edge methods to showcase your home.
- National brand advertising
- Online advertising
- Print advertising
- Social media
- Direct print and email marketing
- Just Listed flyers and postcards
- Media relations/public relations
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury®program
- Yard signs
- MLS (multiple listing service)
- Professional photography
- Open houses/broker opens
I have the ability to showcase properties at a vast regional level through View, a magazine exclusive to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Arizona and Southern California. The visually engaging, full-color magazine is distributed to consumers through news publications each month, reaching hundreds of thousands of potential buyers in targeted ZIP codes throughout the region.
Additionally, homes advertised in View are featured on CBView.com, the online companion to View magazine.
Showcasing your home in the ideal light helps attract more potential buyers. That’s why my marketing package includes professional photos perfect for print, online and video to make your property look its very best.
STEP BY STEP
Selling a home is a complicated process, but I will guide you through it every step of the way.
Step 1 — Pricing
- Your agent prepares a comparative market
- Review market conditions
- Review other homes on the market
- Discuss your home-sale goals
- Determine the optimal listing price
Step 2 — Preparing
- Remove clutter and organize
- Clean and make repairs
- Stage your home for sale
- Consider a home protection plan
- Complete listing documents and disclosures
- Create a HomeBase® account to manage documents,
deadlines and tasks
Step 3 — Marketing
- Install distinctive Coldwell Banker® yard sign
- Promote your home on the MLS
- Syndicate your home’s listing to up to 700 websites
- Respond to online buyer inquiries through InTouch
- Arrange showings
- Hold open house
- Communicate feedback
- Market your property via email, direct mail and social media
- Provide market updates
Step 4 — Closing
- Evaluate offers and negotiate best price and terms
- Enter documents into HomeBase
- Facilitate inspections
- Coordinate closing date, time, location and contacts
- Monitor buyer financing and home appraisal
- Follow up on details
- Review closing statement
- Close the sale
- Provide copies of all closing documents and enter into HomeBase